The developments of the course outcome are based on the international and local standards of the scope of work, defined for BIM modelers’ roles and responsibilities. It is, therefore, targeted at skill sets to develop competency in hands-on technical skill, BIM knowledge and pro-active problem solving which tailored to suit local requirement. Upon completion, the participants are expected to be able to:
• Operate a 3D parametric modelling tool.
• Interpret design intent to be used in technical modelling for M&P of a building.
• Develop a 3D BIM-M&P model appropriately.
• Extract and prepare related design deliverables such as drawings, material schedule, schedule of
• Utilize 3D BIM-M&P model as interaction, communication and collaboration tools.
• Apply BIM-M&P based process flow of technical modelling
• Identify problems and associated challenges in delivering BIM-based process flow.