This module is specifically designed for senior construction professionals and is divided into two Parts i.e. BIM Implementation and Management. Part 1 gives the BIM Manager understanding on their roles and responsibilities and job functions, more information and knowledge on BIM software and issues, BIM Protocols including the standards used and the Employer Information Requirements (EIRs) which are needed to develop a successful BIM Execution Plan.
Upon the completion on this programme, participants will be able to;
- Understand BIM Manager roles, responsibilities and job functions
- Gain more knowledge on BIM software and issues
- Understand basic information on BIM Protocols, including the standards used
- Understand the EIR that needs to be developed at an early stage of a BIM project
- Understand the development of BEP 1192:2007 and PAS 1192-2