What is myBIM Prihatin?
To those who are interested in reskilling, upskilling, or deepening their knowledge in Building Information Modelling (BIM) yet affected by the pandemic, CIDB myBIM Centre is rolling out the ‘myBIM Prihatin Program’ as part of our contribution to the PENJANA initiative.
What course include in myBIM Prihatin Program?
- BIM Fundamental Modelling for Architecture
- BIM Fundamental Modelling for Structure
- BIM Fundamental Modelling for Electrical
- BIM Fundamental Modelling for Mechanical & Plumbing
Who can participate in myBIM Prihatin?
What is the myBIM Prihatin requirement?
- Knowledge of architectural design, drafting, or engineering OR basic knowledge of BIM software.
- For zero-knowledge learner, it is compulsory to attend BIM Concept and Theory class.
Where is the training location?
- MyBIM Centre (Fully operation)
- MyBIM Satellite (Subject to availability)
When is the booking duration?
From 15/6/2020 until 31/08/2020 capped at 400 pax only.
When is the training duration?
From 1/7/2020 until 31/12/2020
What do you get after completing the training course?
- Certificate of attendance (all participant)
- CIDB Accreditation Certificate (only for who attend the examination)
What are the term and conditions?
- Promotion price is exclusively applicable to four BIM fundamental modelling courses ONLY.
- Full payment is required to guarantee your seat.
- Certificate of Attendance will be given once the course is completed.
- Accreditation is conducted separately by CIDB Malaysia and the examination fee is RM200 per session.