- This event has passed.
REVIT ARCHITECTURE ADVANCED
15/05/2017 @ 8:00 am - 17/05/2017 @ 5:00 pm
This course builds on the concepts taught in Revit Architecture Essentials, introducing advanced techniques to help students be even more proficient in their use of Revit Architecture. By the end of this course, students will be able to leverage the more advanced tools and features of Revit, and understand when most appropriate to use.
- Prior completion of Revit Architecture Essentials, or have demonstrated equivalent knowledge of the Revit Architecture, is required.
- Architectural design and drafting experience is strongly recommended.
- Must be comfortable working in a Microsoft Windows (7, 8.1, or 10) environment.
- During the course of this class students will learn how to manage linked files and control their location and visibility
- Control a project’s phases of construction as well as several design options
- Able to create custom content as well as more complex structures like parts, stairs and roofs
- Get started with massing elements.