- This event has passed.
FUNDAMENTAL OF BIM PROJECT QUANTIFICATION
13/07/2020 @ 8:00 am - 16/07/2020 @ 5:00 pmRM1200
The developments of the course outcome are based on the practical approach and best practise to extract data from the intelligent BIM 3D Model for quantification. It is therefore targeted at skills set to develop competency in hands-on technical skills, BIM Knowledge and pro-active problem solving which is tailored to suit local requirements. Upon successful completion of this module, the participants are expected to be able to:
- Navigate a 3D dynamic model
- Extract information for quantification
- Produce tables with data relevant to the items that were quantified
- Create set of custom catalogues for future project
- Exporting data to be shared among multiples stakeholders
- Apply BIM-based technical process flow
- Identifying problems and challenges associated with BIM-based process flow
For more info kindly click this button.
Participants are required to download, fill up and submit this form to the training secretariat on the event date for accreditation purposes.