- This event has passed.
FUNDAMENTAL MODELLING OF INFRASTRUCTURE (ROADS & HIGHWAYS)
30/11/2020 @ 8:00 am - 04/12/2020 @ 5:00 pmRM1500
The developments of the module outcome are based on the international and local standards’ scope of works, defined for BIM modellers’ roles and responsibilities. It is therefore, targeted at skill sets to develop competency in hands-on technical skill, BIM knowledge and pro-active problem solving which tailored to suit local requirements. Upon successful completion of this module, the participants are expected to be able to:
- Operate a 3D dynamic modelling tools
- Translate the design intent that will used in developing a technical model
- Develop a 3D BIM Infrastructure (Roads & Highways) model
- Produce and provide relevant design results such as drawings, list of materials and so on
- Use BIM 3D model as a tool of interaction, communication and collaboration
- Apply BIM-based technical modelling process flow
- Identify problems and challenges associated with the generation of BIM-based process flow
For more info kindly click this button.
Participants are required to download, fill up and submit this form to the training secretariat on the event date for accreditation purposes.