- This event has passed.
29/05/2017 @ 8:00 am - 01/06/2017 @ 5:00 pmRM900.00
Autodesk Navisworks enables designers and construction managers to unite CAD and BIM data within a single model for virtual design and construction tasks, including clash detection, 4D planning and analysis, and creating animated visualizations that show construction phasing.
An understanding of Architectural terminology is an asset.
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software.
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools.
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model.
- Creating component-based and custom stairs.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details.