This 4 days module will teach participants the concept of model coordination and the use of model management software as a basic knowledge of BIM. At the end of this module, participants are expected to be able to:
- Describe the process workflow for technical coordination BIM model.
- Describe the use of the BIM model to check the design intent.
- Open and append BIM model files from various sources and save the model by using model management software.
- Perform a visual check of the model projects and use the reports.
- Review and audit the accuracy and adequacy of the information contained in the BIM model.
- To check the clashes of the model produced by various parties.
- To prepare reports for clashed model and audit reports.