This module on Building Information Modelling (BIM) Implementation and Management is specifically designed for senior construction professionals and is divided into two parts. Part 2 is the extension of Part 1, which covers Process, People and Organization of BIM. Participants will be exposed to and learn how to develop process maps, which are essential for the development of the BIM Execution Plan (BEP). Participants will also be given explanations on the collaboration concepts of Common Data Environment (CDE) and how the collaboration can be implemented using collaborative technology.
Upon the completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of information management
- Understand and be able to develop process modelling and BIM Process Mapping
- Understand CDE
- Understand and be able to identify which collaboration technology is needed
- Understand BIM competency and organizational readiness framework
- Understand BIM-related roles and responsibilities develop more comprehensive BEP using BIM process maps and BIM information exchange